In this article we will show you how to install or import new fonts in procreate with step by step and easy for beginner
The first step is to make sure your iPad is up-to-date to the latest software
- Click the download button on the checkout page, via your email receipt, or in your customer account. You will be redirected to a File Download page. Click Download.
- Click Download in the pop-up window.
- Click the Downloads icon in the top right corner of the Safari window. Then click the finder icon next to the file name
- A new window will open displaying all downloads. Be sure to wait until the file is completely downloaded, then click the .zip file.
- Your .zip file is now unzipped and a folder will appear. We suggest deleting the .zip file in order to save space on your iPad. To do so, just hold your finger on the .zip file until a menu appears. Click delete.
- Open Procreate. Click the Actions menu icon, Add, and then Add text.
- Once you have typed out your text, click Edit Style.
- Click Import Font.
- Locate your font files in your Downloads Folder. Click the font you want to install.
- Your font is now installed in Procreate and is available for use.